Are you looking for an easy way to check some blogs/websites’ source codes that can help you to continue your website development or your client project, then this article is for you as you can learn more about how to view any blog/website source codes using two easy methods.
How To View A Blog Site Source Codes Using App
Viewing a website or blog source codes using the android app is the convenient way. Though you need a little amount of data to download the mobile app from your phone’s playstore.
• Go to your Google playstore, search for HTML Viewer App
• Wait for it to install on your phone and launch it
• Type the complete URL of the blog or website you wanted to view its source codes and click enter
• Wait for it to load the website for you and from there you can select view source codes
How To View A Blog Site Sources Using Browser
This is the second step to check any blog/website source codes if you don’t need the first step.
• Open your phone or PC internet browser
• Visit the website or blog you wanted to
• To view, the source codes add this view-source: before the link
These are the two easy methods you can use to check out any website or blog source codes, hope this article is worthy of sharing with friends.