The Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation for International Students in Canada is pleased to invite students to participate in the Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation Scholarship for the academic year. The program is available to international students in Canada.
Application deadline: The Foundation welcomes applications throughout the year; There is no application deadline.
Eligible countries: International
Type: Bachelor or Master
Prize Value: CAD $17,000 to CAD $20,000
Number of prizes: Not mentioned
- Eligible courses or subjects: The award will be given in painting, drawing, sculpture, or printmaking
- To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following guideline:
- The Foundation has no geographic, national, or residency requirements; Scholarships are available to eligible applicants from all over the world
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old to be eligible to apply and may not be older than 41 years at the time of submitting their application for the first grant.
- Candidates who have previously received grants may apply for additional grants after the age of 41, provided they continue to meet all other eligibility requirements.
- At the time of submitting their work, applicants must be either a student or an emerging artist in the early stages of their career.
Read Also: Scholarships at University of Manchester
How to Apply Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation for International Students in Canada:
- Applications must be completed and submitted online at the Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation website. submitted by any means, including by email or letter otherwise will not be accepted.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide all the information and upload all the materials and documents required for the application
- Personal Information- Applicant’s full name, artist name (if available), gender, date of birth, contact information, country of citizenship, website URL, and how they feel about the Foundation.
- Proof of ID- Government issued photo ID proof of citizenship, current address, and date of birth.
- Education and Training – List of universities, colleges, and technical schools attended with degrees/diplomas earned and graduation date (or projected date).
- Exhibitions where the applicant’s work has been shown in the past five years or will be shown in the next two years.
- Portfolio – Six representative works of art (no more) produced in the two years immediately above-mentioned the application date.
- Confirmation of Acceptance- If the applicant is applying for further technical education or training, confirmation of acceptance or registration from the institution where they intend to study or train.
- Technical Proposal – A description of the proposed work, project, curriculum, or training the applicant intends to undertake with support from the Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation.
- Artist Profile- A brief description of the artist related to the applicant’s past and present work.
- Budget – The budget for the proposed project, project, curriculum, or training described in the applicant’s Technical Plan.
- Letter of Reference- A letter of reference from a teacher or professor, artist or designer who is familiar with the applicant and the applicant’s work and can support their application.
- Entry Requirements: Applicants must hold a previous degree certificate with good marks.
- Language Requirements: Students must know conversational French or English at least.