Here’s the ways to block any phone number on Android
It will be useful if you’re constantly receiving spam and promotional calls or text messages from unwanted person.
Now are days, Android is the most used system in the world, with over 2.5 billion active users spanning over 190 counties. So if you are among the andAndr user that want to figure out the way you can block any phone number. We’ve got you covered.
1. First,you have to locate and tap on the phone app icon in the main menu.
2. Second, tap on the three-dot icon which will appear on your right-hand side of the screen.
3. Third, tap the setting option in the drop-down menu which appears on the screen.
4. Select the “Block numbers” option that shows below.
5. At this stage, you can turn on a private number by toggled the grey icon.
To block a new number you can either: type in the number manually, select one from the “Recent” calls/text messages or from your contacts list. If you’re doing the former make sure to tap “Done” and “+” to finalize the process.
You’re all done, you can remove a blocked number at any time you like by tapping this sign “-” icon.